Wednesday 22 July 2015

Special Offers on your wall mural & canvas painting until August 31st




Special Offers from July to August 31st



That’s right! Through until the end of August I will be working at a 25% per day discount.

So, there’s no better time to contact Murals Edge and get this great offer.

As long as you have spoken to me within the allotted time frame then the 25% discount will be applied to your work, even if this takes place after the sale period has expired.

Remember this, if the project is scheduled to take four days you will be getting a full day absolutely free!

What can be done in a day?


Typically I could paint a cartoon character graphic or logo in a day.

How to contact Murals Edge


Contact me now for this discounting the following ways;
  1. Message me from this website at the Contact Page
  2. Email me direct at info@muralsedge.co.uk
  3. Telephone me at 07463 524 523 (This is a UK mobile phone number so please be aware of additional costs)

The dreaded small-print (which is regular size here)


  1. All consultations remain free of charge.
  2. If a project over-runs by projected time frame then I will finish at my own expense.
  3. I do require a fee for my travel expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment